This ‘panzerotti’ recipe shows one of the most traditional foods to come out of Southern Italy. Fried dough filled with mozzarella and tomato salsa makes for a favourite amongst all the locals here. In fact, you can often find bars and little places that specialise in only making these! Luckily for you though, if you can’t get to one of those right now, this video will show you how to do it! Like all the goodies I’m sharing – it’s actually super easy too!
⇨ For written recipe: https://cutt.ly/yyjTMhK
1. Make sure that you add that sugar in soon after the yeast!
2. Work the dough as much as you can BEFORE letting it rise – but DON’T work it anymore after it has risen!
3. Don’t be tempted to overfill the panzerotti – too much and they’ll open up during frying!
4. Close and seal those panzerotti really well to avoid a BIG mess.
5. The peanut oil has to be SUPER hot for you to get that nice golden, crispy texture we’re looking for.
500g PLAIN FLOUR
500g WHEAT FLOUR
2 TABLESPOONS OLIVE OIL
225g CUBED MOZZARELLA
225g SHREDDED MOZZARELLA
2.5l PEANUT OIL
⇨ For more recipes every week, don’t forget to subscribe: https://cutt.ly/vtLKTTR
⇨ Follow me on Facebook here: https://cutt.ly/byts7Pv
E.R.F. by Bensound
#Italianfood #panzerotti #mozzarella #recipes #foodie #letseat #cooking #cookthis #food #hungry #dinner #delicious #yummyfood #tomato #fried